# Contribution Guide
Please read this contribution guide before creating an issue or pull request.
# Bug Reports
If you file a bug report, please make sure of the following:
- The bug or issue isn't already filed as an issue on the issue tracker (opens new window).
- The pull requests (opens new window) don't already have a fix in progress.
- Use the issue template provided and include steps to reproduce along with the Enlightn, Laravel and PHP versions.
# PR Requirements
You may submit a PR to Enlightn OSS and even to Enlightn Pro (request us for access to the Github repo if needed). Make sure they meet the following requirements:
- The PR must comply with PSR-2 coding standards (opens new window).
- PRs must be backed with tests.
- Existing tests must not fail after your changes unless the test itself is the bug.
- Each PR must have only 1 feature. Split up multiple features in multiple PRs.
- The PR must be accompanied with a PR to the docs repo (opens new window).
- If you are submitting a new check (analyzer) to Enlightn OSS, make sure that the feature does not already exist with Enlightn Pro.